Monday, January 3, 2011

A Mixed Farewell to 2010

Some fabulous things I remember from 2010:

  • Tons of great times with the Holsten/Gilbert Clan
  • Getting to spend some great and very needed Summer time fun with my kids and exploring Maine
 
  • Getting a new, local (so much better) job
  • Running two half marathons with a dear friend and getting back to the pre-kid fitter Sura (and losing some lbs along the way)
  • A fun girls reunion/40th get together with my Colby gals in Vegas!
  • A vacation with our good friends on the Cape
 

In 2010 we lost:

  • Gigi Funari (our kids great grandmother and Patrick's grandmother)
  • Our dog, Sweet Alabama
Me miss them both dearly and talk about them often.

For the first time in awhile I am thinking about New Year's resolutions.  It's a big year for me as I turn 40 this month.  I'm feeling like setting some goals will be a good way to make sure the year is a good as I hope.

Have you made any New Year's resolutions yet?  Want to inspire me?

No comments:

Post a Comment