Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Alexia

I'm thinking she could just sign her famous paintings with "Alexia".  It seems simple enough, but unique and representative of who she is. So, typical mother, I think my child's art is spectacular.  And it's not that I'm selling her as the next Vangogh, but there's something raw and perfectly dazzling about Lexi's artwork right now.  You think I'm crazy, I know.  But let me just share this one with you, so that you can sit where I sit and wonder where the details come from and what might be going on in her mind. And I promise, I won't continue to post my 5 year old's artwork.


So you might not be able to tell from the photo, but here's what's going on in this picture...

There are snowmen that are having a snowball fight.  Each snowman has a pile of snowballs next to them and there are snowballs in transit as well.  Above the wind is blowing and on the side are our friends joining in the snowball fight.

Pretty cool, huh?

PS.  Jen gave these window paints to Lexi as pay back for us gifting Sam a baby that talks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment