Monday, September 19, 2011

Chicago Quick Stop

Our last hurrah of the Summer included a quick 4 day trip to Chicago to celebrate Nana's 70th birthday and check in with some old friends before the official start of the school year. The trip was filled with a birthday trip to The American Girl Store with Lexi, Nana and I, a trip to the Aquarium, and more visits with friends and family. It was quick, but we had a blast. Thank you Chicago!  We miss you!












After leaving the Aquarium Finn said, "I wish we could move to Chicago!"
"Really, why?" I said.  "Because then I could see dolphins every day!"

A day at the park with a few of our besties.










Lexi with her new American Girl Doll. Nana treated Lexi, Nina (her new doll), and I to a ladies lunch at the store.  Lexi loved the treats and especially the endless lemonade.





Celebrating Nana's bday with the family.






No comments:

Post a Comment