Saturday, September 24, 2011

Three Firsts

Everyone went to new schools this year.  Lex to Kindergarten (Mabel I Wilson), Finn to a new preschool (Main St Children's Center) and Heath to preschool (The River School) for the first time ever. Lexi started her day with the bus stop gang and jumped up and down when she saw the bus coming.  Let's just say that transition went off without a hitch and she's enjoying meeting new friends and going to school all day. Finn and Heath's new experiences went similarly well.  While we had an incredible Summer, I think everyone welcomed getting back into a routine.  So Fall is officially off to a start with the kids juggling school, soccer, tennis, ice skating, swimming, hip-hop and music between the three of them. It certainly keeps them busy.



1 comment:

  1. that picture of Heath and Finn is SO cute I had to show it to my friend. And I can't believe Lex is starting kindergarten!
    I miss you guys so much. Sending love from India (expect a postcard in the mail soon) :)

    ReplyDelete