Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Embracing Winter

So I won't bother with the excuses of why it's been so long.  I'll just dive right in and start to close the gap.  The kids truly embrace Winter and I know I've shown them sledding and skating before.  I just couldn't resist sharing some more of these pictures of them enjoying the snow, including their first time skiing.





 Skiing for the first time at Shawnee peak, just down the slopes from Trish's house.





Heath skipped skiing and enjoyed hot cocoa and a donut inside with mom and dad.


We lost track of where Finn was only to find him on the slopes with his teacher on his own. He went from never being on skis to going on the chair lift in one 1.5 hour class. Ironically he started the class crying, fearful of what skiing might entail, and ended it giggling and giving high fives! Everyone is looking forward to their next skiing opportunity.










No comments:

Post a Comment