Monday, July 12, 2010

Strawberry Delight



With the mild Winter, strawberry season came early for us here in Maine. We were lucky to be able to sneak out during the peak season and partake in the ritual one late afternoon along with our good friends the Porada family. It was tough to pick strawberries, let alone take pictures (while also attempting to keep my 3 kids from trampling the berries), so most of these were captured on my iphone.

James showing off his strawberries




I know you are thinking that Heath is in the stroller for a lot of photos. Unfortunately, when I'm running solo, that's the only way I can handle all three at some venues... (sorry Heath!)



After filling our cartons we sat and had an impromptu strawberry picnic. They were melt in your mouth good, but you can see that from the their faces.





1 comment: