Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sundae Bar

Memorial Day weekend consisted of many dinners with friends for us.  The first was with the Porada family.
After a yummy grilled dinner we indulged in a Sundae Bar.


Have you ever done a Sundae Bar?  The kids were the excuse to do it, but I think it's actually the adults who appreciate it.  Yum!  Words cannot describe what ensued when Heath discovered this delight.  Heath previously did not like ice cream.  I think this experience changed that.   Luckily this was all outside and we have nice friends who didn't mind that their deck got a bit messy. (Note the results of the haircut from the last post.)








He was completely disgusting when he was through, but it was entirely worth it!

2 comments:

  1. His hair isn't as short as I thought it was going to be. It looks good!

    And I love the picture with him holding the bowl up to his face - priceless!! (Though, I might eat my ice cream that way, too......)

    ReplyDelete