Saturday, June 5, 2010

Buzz

We had a great long weekend kicked-off on Friday.  Patrick got off work early for the holiday weekend (thank you LL Bean) and I took the opportunity to sneak away and grocery shop without kids in tow. When I returned, Patrick said, "Please don't be mad at me."
"What happened?" I replied.
"Well, I cut Heath's hair like you asked...and...it was hard, so I just gave him a buzz cut."
"You didn't!" I said a bit shocked, having a fear of buzz cuts on kids (not sure why).
" I did.  And it looks kind of good," he said.
Heath was already in bed at this point so I ran up wondering what I would see.  Luckily he wasn't in a full slumber so I didn't startle him entirely when I swooped him up from his crib to check out his hair.

Well.... let's just say he looked entirely different.  Almost like a different kid.  While Patrick did do a good job, there were still some longer pieces making it look like his hair fell out instead of being shaved on purpose.  (All things Patrick was able to fix the next day after a little prodding from me.) Below are some recent pics from before his buzz cut.  Patrick likes to say his hair looked like a greasy teenager.  Sad, but true.  You'll see shots of the buzz in the next post.





2 comments:

  1. Sura!!! Better post those pics soon! It's a good time of year for a buzz cut at least....

    ReplyDelete