Monday, April 19, 2010

Characters

Almost a month has gone by again since my last post.  Time slips away.  Well - as many of you have heard - I am finally putting a close to my time with Abbott.  More on that in another post, but I am not making any quick decisions on what's next and want to make sure it's the best move for our family as a whole.  In the short term, I am looking forward to spending some more time with the kiddos.

That brings me to this post - Characters.  Everyone's kids have cute quirky personalities and I wanted to share with you some recent photos I thought truly captured some of our personalities.

Finny in his new favorite hat. He's just irresistible when he wears it! (It's possible that he knows what that middle finger is doing.  Not sure.)


Cool guy look


Finn playing with a drill and pretending to be just like dad...


It wasn't me. I would never do that!




If I could just open this door.


I don't really want to walk.  Why are you making me do this?


I am super happy when I get what I want.  Even if my hair is long and I can't see!




Heath could make a sport out of swinging.


Why can't I have gum? PS - this is post a very bad first hair cut, but now he can see!


A lover at heart.



2 comments:

  1. Sura, these pictures are adorable! I need you to come to our house and take some pictures of Colin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, these are great!! My faves are the second one of Finn, the 4th one of Heath, and the first of Lex (w/ Heath). You're right . . . lots of personality captured here!

    And the haircut - um . . . Ryder's first one was just as bad so no judgement from me, although I showed this to Brent and he's wondering if an actual bowl was used during the process?? =)

    Can't believe how big everyone has gotten - miss you all!

    ReplyDelete