Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Happy Belated to Heath

It's been over a month since my last post. Life has gotten in the way unfortunately. In the past month, Heath turned 1, I traveled to Chicago 2x and to Montreal 1x and managed a birthday myself (but who keeps track anymore). Finny has even pretended to go on the real potty a couple of times. See - a lot can happen in a month. I also got an awesome camera for Christmas and I was hoping to have some superb pictures to share. But let's just say I'll need a lot of practice before I will be producing anything really good.

This post is really to focus on the birthday boy. His official 1 year stats include 34 inches and 25 lbs! He shows no signs or desire to walk and continues to get around fine with his modified version of crawling. He's happy most of the time and desperately wants to be a part of everything Lex and Finn are doing. That makes for some interesting play.

Heath enjoying Lasagna!
















Happy Birthday Heath!








































1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, please post a picture of Lexi at 1 next to that 4th picture (with the paci). It it me or do they look identical?? I see Finny a little too, but that picture is 100% Lex.

    I laughed out loud at the one of him covered with lasagna!! You know it never would have gotten that far at my house. =)

    ReplyDelete